Thursday 24 November 2005

finally got a pair of shoes for beijing trip from queensway just now. went with my mum who actually asked me to get a few pair of shoes at one go, since we didnt go to queensway often. well, now that i am in aj, it never cross my mind to shop at queensway unless i need a pair of sports shoes. but we used to frequent queensway back then when i was still in sa. i miss eating ikea's hotdogs! (: haha. ok, of course i only bought a pair of shoes in the end. not like it's a pair of shoes meant for cold weather, but since it's high-cut and water resistant at most parts of those shoes, i guess it'll do me some good in Beijing. yea nike (: but! why isn't there an orange tick? ):

pri sch outing yesterday was a total flop. i shall just sit around and wait for the next outing. sigh- ehhh, i was feeling miserable throughout the whole thing. kinda saddening manx.

pls don't have high expectations of me. i don't wanna disappoint anyone.

for those few of my friends hurting out there, i may not be able to give you the best advice. i sark at comforting people too. but i hope my presence (physically or not), and my effort, helped. take care people!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home